Very understanding and compassionate vet. Responds timely and cares about animals. Amazing service Dr Thomas.
Our 5month old kitten was overdosed with a painkiller called meloxicam or something like that and yesterday it died from what was diagnosed as drug poisoning . The Doctor in charge was called from Pet care and had conversations with other doctors but adamantly refused that he had over dozed the cat. It was put on a drip to try and support its organs but finally succumbed yesterday. My children are traumatized. It is a terrible experience.
Very unprofessional and poor service. They wasted my time twice! Not again
Great service and expertise
You’re the best and honest, modest charging
You made my dog happy
Thanks for your hospitality
Thank you for your help
A clinic for your pet.
Thank you very much Anivetclinic for better service
Thank you for the service